01 Mar Screamfeeder announce national album tour
Screamfeeder 7th proper studio album, and the one released after the longest break we’ve ever had.
10 brand new tunes from the band, as well as 2016’s 3 singles, All Over It Again, Alone In A Crowd and Karen Trust Me.
They recorded the album at The Shed, in Brisbane, late 2016, with Darek Mudge as chief engineer. Then dividing up the songs between 5 mix engineers to get some diversity in sounds and styles..
- Half Lies & Making It Up mixed by David Downham at Gradwell House Recording, NJ.
- Got A Feeling, Regrets & Sciatic Heart mixed by Paul Q. Kolderie at Camp St Studios, MA.
- All Over It Again mixed by Wayne Connolly at The Neve Room, Sydney.
- Sonic Souvenirs, Alone in a Crowd, Not Afraid & Going To California mixed at The Shed by Darek.
- Falling & Shelter mixed by Brad Wood at Seagrass Studio, Los Angeles, CA.
Time to celebrate. Details and ticketing: